Community Primary Care Clinic
Staffed by the LSU/Lake Charles Memorial Hospital Family Medicine Residency Physicians
Calcasieu Parish Health Unit parking lot
3236 Kirkman Street, Lake Charles
There is no out-of-pocket expense, and insurance information will not be collected. No appointment is needed: services are first come, first served.
What to Expect:
- Medication refills for chronic conditions like depression, diabetes, hypertension or thyroid disease
- Ordering of routine labs*
- Ordering of X-rays or other imaging*
- Blood pressure and vital signs checks
- Basic physical examination (looking at rashes, minor injuries, listening to heart and lungs)
- Basic medical advice
- Assistance connecting to specialists that have resumed services
*Routine labs, X-rays and other imaging are performed offsite at a facility of the patient’s choice. The facility’s standard fees apply.