The Cameron Parish Police Jury is seeking a motivated and highly qualified individual for the position of Engineering Intern. Typical duties may include
- Review, track, design, draft and maintain engineering plan designs and or other related engineering documents for compliance with standard practices.
- Develops, reviews, and updates scope of work and cost estimates for assigned projects; continually evaluates assigned work and assists in allocation of resources.
- Performs on-site inspections and evaluations of work to ensure compliance with Parish ordinances, State and Federal regulations, and sound engineering practices.
- Review, track, organize, various local, state, federal, and FEMA PW funded projects
- Inspection of roads and bridges and other engineering related projects to monitor conditions, identify maintenance needs and recommends strategies.
The salary range is $62,000-$79,500 annually and includes full benefits, paid holidays and paid leave. Interested candidates should apply by mailing their resume to P. O. Box 1280, Cameron, LA 70631 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Works Employee – Creole, Cameron, and Johnson Bayou
Cameron Parish Police Jury will accept job applications or resumes until 3:30PM, Friday, March 26, 2021 for a full-time public works maintenance crew employee.
Interested candidate should apply immediately by mailing their resume to:
P. O. Box 1280
Cameron, LA 70631
or via email to email@example.com.
Cameron Parish Police Jury does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, handicap, national origin or political or religious opinions.