You may qualify if you earn less than $50,000 and were employed in one of the following positions on or after March 11, 2020:
- Nurses, assistants, aides, medical residents, pharmacy staff, phlebotomists, respiratory therapists, and workers providing direct patient care in inpatient and outpatient dialysis facilities.
- Housekeeping, laundry services, food services, and waste management personnel in hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Long-term care facility personnel, outpatient care workers, home care workers, personal assistance providers, home health providers, home delivered meal providers, childcare service providers.
- Emergency medical services (EMS) personnel, fire and rescue personnel, law enforcement personnel, public health epidemiologists.
- Bus drivers; retail fuel center personnel; sanitation personnel; residential, commercial, & industrial solid waste and hazardous waste removal personnel; storage and disposal personnel.
- Grocery store, convenience store, & food assistance program personnel.
- Mortuary service providers.
- Veterinary service staff.