The Cameron Parish Police Jury is seeking a motivated and highly qualified individual for the position of Facility Maintenance Technician. Typical duties may include
- Monitor and maintain parish facilities which includes buildings in the courthouse square, solid waste stations, parks, fishing piers, and boat launches.
- Conduct routine maintenance of buildings such as changing lightbulbs& air filters, generator oil & filters, pressure washing buildings, etc.
- Make minor repairs or coordinate repairs with external contractors when necessary.
- Perform on-site inspections and evaluations of generators, elevators, security systems, and HVAC systems.
- Normal duties typically require stooping, kneeling, climbing, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting.
The starting salary is $48,240 annually and includes full benefits, paid holidays and paid leave. Interested candidates should apply by mailing their resume to P. O. Box 1280, Cameron, LA 70631 or via email to email@example.com. The deadline is noon on November 20, 2023.