CAMERON PARISH POLICE JURY
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
AGENDA – VOTING SESSION
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2017 3:00 P.M.
Cameron Parish Police Jury
West Annex – Board Room
148 Smith Circle, Cameron, LA
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance/Prayer
3. Approval of Minutes
4. Approval of Add-ons:
5. Drilling & Pipeline Permits:
6. Other Permits:
a. Fieldwood Energy, LLC – West Cameron Area Block 31, Section 31, T15S, R7W, (proposed concrete mat installation on exposed 10-inch gas pipeline), Cameron Parish, LA. (171001)
b. Omega Protein Corporation – Cameron, Section 36, T14S, R10W, (proposed maintenance dredging and mooring facility repairs), Cameron Parish, LA. (171002)
a. Fire Protection District No. 9 – Joe Landry, term expired
b. Recreation District No. 7 – Jennifer Vincent, term expired
c. Recreation District No. 9 – Cathy Richard, term expired
d. Sweetlake-Grand Lake Cemetery Board – Jim Paul Dupont, term expired
e. Water Works District No. 10 – Jim Snyder, term expired
f. Water Works District No. 11 – Grace Robideaux, term expired
g. Water Works District No. 16 – Clifford Myers, term expired
h. Water Works District No. 16 – Darrell Hebert, term expired
8. Consideration of Resolution for West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital to increase existing monthly per diem rate up to the maximum amount of $300 per meeting, not to exceed twelve meetings in a calendar year.
9. Consideration of Resolution to Transfer Ownership of 8” Waterline from Channelview Drive to Pierce Mitchell Lane to Hackberry Waterworks District No. 2.
10. Consideration of Resolution authorizing Ryan Bourriaque, Parish Administrator to sign reports for the COA, CAA, and Public Transit consisting of the mileage traveled, hours spent in transit and persons picked up, submitted to and required by DOTD.
11. Consideration of Resolution requesting the Sabine River Authority Amend the Operation Plan.
12. Consideration of Resolution for Cameron Parish Certifying Compliance with Requirements for Participation in LA DOTD Off-System Bridge Program.
13. Approve Louisiana Fur & Wildlife Festival Sponsorship
14. Authority to Advertise for Request for Proposals:
a. RFP for Limestone
b. RFP for Dust Control
15. Authority to Advertise to Amend Ordinance to Change Speed Limit on the Following Parish Roads in Little Florida Subdivision from 25 mph to 15 mph:
a. Parish Road No. 528
b. Parish Road No. 529
c. Parish Road No. 552
d. Parish Road No. 551
e. Parish Road No. 559
f. Parish Road No. 558
16. Pay Bills